Passionate software engineer with a proven ability to develop high-performance applications and technical innovations.
Booster is a free crowd funding platform that allows public to create custom t-shirts and collect donations for cause, charity and club
Software Engineer @ October 2014 - present
- Led team members in solving engineering-related problems and providing technical leadership.
- Contribute in architecture decisions in delivering softwares.
- Participated in daily Agile methodology Scrum to communicate with the team on the ongoing tasks.
- Utilized Kanban boards to optimize workflow.
- Provide training to junior programmers.
- Optimized application's assets and reduced the homepage page load to less than 30 seconds.
- Increased Booster code tests' coverage by continuous effort of refactoring code base into testable code by the unit test.
- Introduced CDN and cloud image processing to optimize images delivery.
Product Hunt for South East Asia.
Co-Founder @ September 2016 - February 2017
- Lead the engineering team.
- Implemented zero downtime deployment with Capistrano & Unicorn.
App to track lazada and zalora price changes.
Co-Founder @ April 2016 - present
- Integrated application with Zalora and Lazada API.
- Delivered reponsive and minimal user interface.
The Ohio State University Chemistry Department
Student Web Developer @ April 2012 - August 2104
- Worked as a team in delivering high quality and high profile education web application.
- Developed a prototype web application with Django for online learning process.
- Scaled web application hosted in University network.
- Rekod - A place to sell digital product. (using Rails, Capistrano & PostgreSQL)
- Reka - Social network for fashion sharing (using Rails, Capistrano & PostgreSQL)
- Cerita - Social network to share story. (Using Rails & PostgreSQL)
- The Ohio State University